Friday 6 March 2009

Sorry 'bought yesterday...

I was writing, and suddenly the page just crossed out >.<>

Technology: Actually kinda boring...
PE: Fine. In British Bulldog Shiva was chasing Peter, and he slammed into me, knocking me to the ground and making me slide about 3 feet on the ground. It was'nt very painful at all, just my left leg, and that I felt really shaky until after about 10 minutes. My left leg felt really sore, stiff and really hard to move. It also gave me jabs of pain, but I ignored everything. After that we did Volleyball. When I served, it hits 2 temdons on my wrist, causing pain there as if knives were cutting into there. THAT was hard to ignore.
Math: Had a Test. I think I did ok on it...
Science: We had to do a model of the school. Was fun. After that we had to destroy it. Not fun.
Lunch: Cheese Sandwhiches 8D
Chinese: I studied. I STUDIED!!!!! I couldn't remember anything. After the Test we had, like 30 minutes of free time. We went onto our teacher's computer and researched this show called the F4. A certian girl there went hysterical over one of the guys because he was so handsome. A certian boy went loopy for a girl there because she was so pretty. XD
English: Nothing. Read. Shoebox.
SS: FUNNY. We had Mr. Gibson as a Sub, and all of us were laughing and giggleing because he was being so funny and stuff... I bet some of us wouldn't mind having him as a teacher!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over there, she waw the most handsome silvery Blue Earthpony ever, and he was hurt. His leg was burned. Silver gasped, and galloped over, using all her strength, she knocked over the Dragonpony. She looked at them, her soft Blue eyes flashing. "Leave him alone!" and with that, she did nothing any pony has ever done before. she pulled a cloud out of the sky. the three bullies gasped, and tried to run, but they couldn't see a thing, Silver grabbed the Earthpony and jumped onto the cloud as it floated away. She managed to make the cloud hover all thy way to the PI Center. Uni came rushing over, gasping as she spotted the male Earthpony's leg. "we must get him some Healing Potion right away!!!" She exlaimed, and with her horn, she brought him to the nearest bed. Silver, who was exausted, collapsed into the bed next to the male and fell asleep instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow! (It's almost over, watch for a new Poll!)

No comments:

Post a Comment