Wednesday 4 March 2009

Feeling much better! Slept 9 hours last night :DDDD

Yup :D I feel like new! I noticed that the more that we sleep, the sleepier we get when we wake up, 'cause when I woke up I was feeling like heck, but when I got to school I felt 10 times better XD I'm still a LITTLE sleepy with all those weeks of non-sleep.

Anyways...

Technology: Totally FREAKED out. Seriously, you would too if you normally half empty classroom was stuffed with your 17 classmates. I was just standing there, mouth wide open, frozen with udder shock. They were there to do WMD. Should've guessed XD
PE: Blah, did Hocky.
Math: Did WMD again, with only 10 minutes left over, we did our Test Reviews.
Science: ZOMG We did WMD again. Imagine my shock!
Lunch: Chicken rice & chicken. Was ok. When the little kids (Lower schoolers) came, it was one shout ofter another of "CHICKEN RICE!!!" or "Hurry! Hurry! THEY HAVE CHICKEN RICE!!!" XD It was annoying...
Chinese: ... Can you guess?????
English: XD
Social Studies: Did our skits. I personally think that ours were the funniest, Peter and Jun's the second funniest. (Watch out for a poll!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oww... She moaned and layed back onto her bed. "Now there, you did more than just sprained it, you broke it," she murmured into Silver's ear. Uni used her Magic Horn to wrap a cast around Silver's ankle. She breathed a sigh of relief and Uni said that she would be staying here for at least another month or so.

After 2 weeks with her ankle in a cast, Uni took it off. For another week she was limping around. When her ankle was 100% better, she got out of the hospital. For now, she was careful not to wander into anyone else's territory.

One day, she was drinking peacefully at her stream, when she was pushed into there by the 3 bullies. They laughed, and flew/galloped away. Silver was about to swim to shore when she felt someone-or something-brush her ankle, then grab it. "Heelp!" She cried, then felt the hand let go of her. She quickly paddled away. Once she reached shore, she looked back, and saw a beautiful MerPony with Rainbow hair. "Thanks," said Silver, gratefully. "Your very welcome" replied Meryl (the MerPony), beamine "Why are they attacking me?" Asked Silver. "It is because you a Starter, a Starter with no mate nor children,"Meryl replied,"You must find a mate soon, or else one of them might end up killing you." And with that, she dove back underwater. A mate, thought Silver, I wonder if I could find a failed Starter, just like me. So she spent the rest of her time searching for an Earthpony that looked like her.

A week passed. One day, her 8th day of searching, she saw flames shooting out of the treetops. It must be those bullies, thought Silver, I'd better go see what's going on! So she galloped over to the spot where the flamer were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated the Poll!

2 comments:

  1. O O My eyes are almost filled with colors..... i sujust that make ur words alittle big.... if u cant then its fine keep going!!

    9HOURS OF SLEEPING.... LUCKY!!! I GET TO SLEEP 6HOURS... LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna know who's blog it is.

    ReplyDelete