Wednesday 29 April 2009

*Whew* Just took a shower

Yeah. Now I feel really hot and sweaty though >.> On the bright side, my hair will now be all smooth and silky and fluffy for tomorrow!

We had a UPER FUN Science class today! But, lets start from the top...

Drama: Did mini-skits
PE: Did baseball. I think I like it now!
Math: Typed out Math Matician thing, then read in the extra time
SCIENCE: We went outside to look for bugs and plants. I saw a spier so I dove onto the ground, trapping and trying to catch it. B______, my partner, saw me like that and asked me what I was doing. I showed him the spider and he went "Ehad!" And I was like, "What, never seen a GIRL catch a spider before? XD Anyways, he strutted away, saying stuff like "HEY EVERYBODY, I CAUGHT A SPIDER" Only to let me punch him on the shoulder and remind him that I caught it. Then he went around saying, "S_____ CAUGHT A SPIDER WITH HER BARE HANDS. I SAW HER CROUCHING ON THE FLOOR HOLDING A SPIDER" Jeez, how obnoxious >> Anyways, I only got 2 planys, 'cause the other plants were kinda lame. We planted them, and that was it. Oh! And me and B______ spotted a Centipede EATING A SPIDER. B______ was like "O_O Oh my gosh, that is not a normal Centipede" He told me to pick it up, but I said that I was too afraid to touch it. He was like, "Your not afraid of a giant spider, but you're afriad of a Centipede?" I was like DUH!
Lunch: That Meat-Potatoe-carrot thing. I barely ate any, so K______ ate it for me, and I was like, "If you're finished eating, can we go?" Lol, it was so funny...
Chinese: Watched StarDust
English: Read the new story-thing
SS: Test O_O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://ww.unicreatures.com/profile.php

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup, sometimes Lolcats/Dogs doesn't work...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Give me some ideas for stories! EMail me (lins51387@yahoo.com), post a comment, or tell me at school!

1 comment:

  1. oh, you did mini skit in drama class?
    i wanna do it!

    ReplyDelete