Saturday 28 February 2009

I'm so happy! i finally finished the game!

*Is happy* I finally finished the Pokemon Blue Rescue Team game! I evolved Bulbasaur into Venasaur. She was UGLY!!! I didn't know what to do. Luckily, i didn't save after that, so I could turn my DS off then on and then find a cute little Bulbasaur waiting for me in my base instead of a ugly bulky Venasaur. Yay! XD Oh yeah, and I beat Rayquaza (sp?) SO THERE ERIC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... I'm sick >_> My throat feels weird, my nose is stuffed, I feel kinda weak, I'm getting waves of dizzyness every once in a while, and I have a fever. I dunno what to do. At least today's a weekend. Actually, for the whole day I've just been doing computer and DS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day, she had accedentally wandered into a Dragonpony, Valkyrie and Phoenixpony's terrotory. They gave Silver quite a chase. By the time she had reached her stream, she was exausted. Then she tripped on a rock and sprained her ankle. The three bullies, sniggering, surrounded her, about to blow fire on her when out of nowhere, 4 ponies flew over and knocked them out. There was a Fairypony, Flutterpony, Flutterpony and Pegasus, and the one that seems to be the leader, a WingedUnicorn . "Come, said the WingedUnicorn in a soothing voice,"Climb onto my back, our nurse will do something about your ankle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^_^ *Coughs* Come back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. i hope you feel better soon, i dunt feel so well either =[

    anyways, good luck with your new blog =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO! :D heartszx ur stories... haha

    ReplyDelete