Monday 11 May 2009

Frog Help

Well, today I brought a frog home from our terririams (sp?) It's so skinny, I don't know what to feed it! I'm currently trying to feed it baby mosquitos, but it's not eating it. Should I keep trying? Ask G______? He is the animal genius XD

Drama: Worked on our skits. BORING
PE: ZOMG SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!! We did football, practicing throws and catches
Math: NWEA test. Then went to Ms. Hock's room and read Horrible Histories, half listening to the other girls do truth or dare
Science: Went on another "field trip" I caught a teeny tiny fish, but I put a little bit of algae in, and it dissapeared! D8 Anyways, I also caught a frog, then it died! It must've fried, like our last one T.T
Lunch: Chicken! 8D
Chinese: Read a story, then did worksheet. I wasn't listening XD
LA: Read the book then finished reading Medusa's Head
SS: Quiz, then we looked at the pictures and stuff. Everyone laughed the most at the skull with the two knives through the nose and mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://clickpets.freeforums.org/lins51387-s-pet-farm-t13.html#p23

I just updated it! 8D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Shakes fist* Darn you Lols!

1 comment: